SPOILER ALERT!

How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back [Diana Rowland]

How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back - Diana Rowland

Most of this book happens in New York.  It's a little strange for Angel to not be in Louisiana. I wasn't surprised by Angel and Marcus breaking up.  I'm not sure I expected it to happen the way it did, with Marcus getting into Law School in New Orleans.  I guess I should have expected Marcus to assume that Angel would move with him.

I kind of hated that no one knew who the insider was and I really hated no one really being able to trust each other.  It turns out to not be what they thought (and it's something I should have thought of!) so it works out but I hated all the paranoia.

I'd forgotten how much I love Angel, although I'm not too happy with her at the moment for the end of the book. She's done so much to change her life since becoming a zombie (some of it not by choice, like no longer doing drugs since they have no effect on zombies, but still).  She was so proud of herself for having the same job for a year close to the start of the book.  I'll admit to being proud of her too, I'm just hoping she doesn't do anything stupid.