Succubus Dreams [Richelle Mead]

Succubus Dreams - Richelle Mead

I hate that she made Seth the bad guy in the breakup. I know he did it for G, but really all he's doing is making the pain worse. She's going to see him with Maddie and miss what they had. If they'd stayed together and he'd died of old age, she'd have time to get over him. Centuries if she needed it. I wonder what the deal with the contract is. Maybe having to love a mortal or have a child with a mortal she loves. Maybe the child in the dream was Seth's with Maddie. I don't know that it was really G's, despite the feeling that she was her daughter.

i really hated him for the "more human" comment. Really hated him. I've liked him otherwise throughout all 3 of the books so far. I know he said it in the heat of the moment, but still.

I've also got to STOP reading reviews for future books. At this point, I REALLY don't want her to end up with Seth. Find an immortal! They aren't going to die on you. Maybe call Bastien back? (I know, she can't really). Maybe my annoyance/anger/dislike of/for Seth will have faded by that book, but at this point, I don't want her to be with Seth. Idiots. and I'm not completely sure who gets that label, Seth for sure. G sometimes.