Succubus Shadows [Richelle Mead]

Succubus Shadows - Richelle Mead

This one is shorter than all the other books in this series, not a bad thing really just odd.

The way other reviews have sounded, I thought the end of this book would be a perfect ending to this series. I know it's not the last book, but that's the way the other reviews have seemed to me. Like this should have been the end of the story but it's not since Mead agreed to do 6 books.

The main plots that are left in the series are the contracts (an s given what Erik says at the end of this book) and what the deal with Seth and G is. How did he know Letha's name? How did he bring G back from the dreamworld? I think I know and it's related to plot one above, but it only just clicked after I wrote this down.

Oddly, I don't have anything to say about this book. I'm too focused on the last book and the plots that are still lose ends in this series. If those two questions don't get answered in the last book, I'm going to be annoyed.

Oh, I really didn't like Maddie at the end of this book. she jumped to conclusions based on a picture in a gossip mag. and what did she mean "back together"? As far as Maddie knows, Seth and G have only just been friends! Confused