Darkness Devours [Keri Arthur]

Darkness Devours - Keri Arthur

I'm glad I managed to finish this book today.

There are several questions that are left unanswered at the end of this book. That annoys me, but this is an ongoing series, so what can you expect really.

Unanswered questions include (1)Who killed Risa's mom (this one hasn't been answered for a while, so it's not a new question). (2) Why does Azriel dislike Lucien so much? Is it just jealously, or is there something he knows that he isn't telling Risa? (3) Who has the first key? Is it Lucien or someone they haven't meet yet? I'm kind of afraid that Azriel is going to have it. I like him too much for him to lie to Risa like that, but I really don't think he has it (a little bias, but the facts don't add up to him)

This book came close to getting 5 stars, instead of four, but it didn't quite make it due to the cliff hanger at the end of the book. Maybe I need to stop reading ongoing series and just read series that are already complete when I decide to read them? The cliffhanger at the end of this one wasn't really that bad, partly b/c I know the next book is coming out this year.