Time Untime [Sherrilyn Kenyon]

Time Untime - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I liked Nick a lot better in this book than in many of the other books (the recent one's, not the one's were he was still human).

I feel like I've forgotten half the char in this series. There's just too many to keep track of. Sunshine is in this book and I thought she sounded familiar, but wasn't sure. I knew a dark hunter got involved with a Sunshine, but until this book said something about Talon I didn't know that this Sunshine was the same one. I wonder if anyone else has that problem? I remember Ash and Nick. Everyone else depends on how long ago I read the book.

I liked this book, but I almost wish she hadn't gone there. There are already two main pantheons in this series (Greek, for obvious reasons and Atlantean.) Adding various Native American pantheons was too much for this series. Don't get me wrong, I liked it but I wish she'd done a new series or something.

Ash with short hair is just wrong, but I loved their reactions to it!

This book reminded me of Ash's book, although Ash's book was in two parts (his past and the present relationship focused part) while this part had flashbacks. I think they seem so alike because Ash and Ren are about the same age (11,000 years, give or take). They are also both tortured heroes, so that might have something to do with it.