Enthralled [Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, Lucy Monroe]

Enthralled - Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, Lucy Monroe

The Devil's Due (Breeds #28) by Lora Leigh - ★★★
I expected a lot of sex, given that this is a Lora Leigh novella. The plot got kind of lost after they started having sex and I was a little lost since this is the first breed story I've ever read. I liked the world, but a little more info about it would have been helpful. But then, how many people are really going to read this novella without knowing something about the Breeds before hand?

The Curse of the Black Swan (League Of The Black Swan #1.5) by Alyssa Day - ★★★★
I loved the world this novella is set in. I loved it so much that I plan on reading the first book in the series (The Cursed), but it's not going to be really soon. I try to stay away from series that have just started. The romance was a little fast (it is a novella, after all) but there was real emotion between the two (I didn't feel it in the Breed novella).

Savage (Iron Seas #3.5) by Meljean Brook - ★★★★
This is the one that I really wanted to read, which makes sense, given that this is the only series that I know from this book. I would have been happier if it hadn't been a second chance romance of sorts. Much as I love this series, I wish the people in them showed up in other books. There was some overlap with the first and second books, but the third book and most of the novellas are people you've never seen before and never see again. Drives me kind of crazy sometimes! Still, it was nice to be in the Iron Seas world again, even if only for a short time.

Ecstasy Under the Moon (Children Of The Moon #3.5) Lucy Monroe - ★★★★
I really liked this world and I never got confused or lost (like I did with the Breed novella)